Tuesday 6 November 2018

Tuesday

I got up at 6.10 and had an egg for my breakfast. When I broke it into the pan it was a double yolker !! The first one I have had for ages. We had a coffee and watched tv for a while, then I got on with some housework. At 10 H called me because he had made another coffee so I sat down to drink it, it was too hot so I read my book till I had drunk it then we got ready to go out on our bikes. We had a good ride all the way off road to Reepham station where we had a scone and a drink. H had a cappachino and I had a bottle of apple juice. The scones were fresh out of the oven and still warm so the butter all melted in, delicious. We then rode home again, still all off road. It was lovely and we went a bit faster than we did on Sunday. Our scones were huge so we had no lunch when we got home we were still full, we just had a mug of hot chocolate. We both had a shower and then watched a film. For dinner tonight we had fish cakes, baked beans and chips. Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment