Friday 1 April 2022

Friday, more snow.

I got up at 6.30 woken up by H who had already made a pot of tea and eaten his toast. Our car was covered with snow again this morning.I also had toast and marmalade. NEXT I dressed and we went shopping. while I was in Asda H sat in the car and he says we had a couple of snow showers. We unpacked and put everything away, H made the coffee and we had a chocolate eclare with it. I cleaned the kitchen and we had another coffee. Next I did the ironing and we had cheese and biscuits for lunch. This afternoon I read 2 chapters of my book and spent the rest of the afternoon knitting. After tipping point we had our baths and I washed my hair. Dinner was pizza and chips. I only have 2% on my battery to this is it for today. My weight yesterday was the same as it was 3 weeks ago

No comments:

Post a Comment