Saturday 23 April 2022

Saturday

I got up at 6.30 and put on a load of washing. H was up and had made the tea so I had a cup. He was waiting for me to drink it so he could make the coffee. I had 2 eggs and read my book till the washing was don and I hung it out. I carried on reading till son got up and then I emptied the dishwasher and took tomorrows meat out of the freezer to thaw. I couldnt get it in the fridge but it didnt matter, its still not fully thawed ! I did a bit of clearing up and after my second coffee I went outside to work in the garden. I went in to sort the mens lunches, salad for son and bacon sandwich for H.I went back outside and carried on working for another hour and a bit. When I went in I opened a bottle of red wine and sat with H who was watching black bears eating people!!! I went up and hed a bath and cooked dinner. It was salmon with corn on the cob, baked potatoes, mushrooms, broccoli and cauliflower. My back is so painful I have come upstairs so I can lay flat. Tomorrow we hope to go out on our bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment