Monday 18 April 2022

Easter Monday.

I got up at 6 oclock and put on a load of washing. H made a pot of tea and I poured us each a cup. We had our breakfast and then a coffee. I hung out the washing and emptied the dishwasher. Because we put moss killer on our back lawn a few days ago and we have had no rain since so we had to water the grass today with the hose pipe. I did a bit of clearing up and at 9.30 we began to get ready to go out on our bikes.H got them out of the garage and wiped the chains which was all he had to do because they were still clean from yesterday. We went round our quiet lanes which was lovely and saw loads of buzzards. H went on his E bike this time and our ride was much faster. When we got home we had a coffee and a hot cross bun and then loads of chocolate! Our daughter bought us loads of chocolate for Easter and we cant stop eating it ! I have had far too much. Tomorrow I have an appointment at the hospital tomorrow afternoon to have the 'thing' in my mouth looked at. I am not looking forward to it but I am lucky to get the slot. I had been that there was an eight month wait but the had a canclation and offered it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment