Thursday 31 March 2022

Thursday

I got up at 6.25 and when I opened my bedroom curtains I was shocked to see everyones roofs were covered in snow! I went down, made a pot of tea and had eggs for breakfast. We watched a bit of news on tv and at 8 oclock we got ready to go to Lidl. We got a few things and when we got home we had a coffee and a cake and I read my new magazine. When H started to get ready for his skype spanish lesson I got ready to go to the City. First I went to the bank and next to Thorns. H had given me a list of things he wanted, none of which I had any idea what it was, things like boss white. Anice man in the shop asked if he could help me and I showed him the list. He asked if I would like him to get the things for me, yes please. It only took him a few minutes and he was back. So helpfull. From there I went to next for a belt, I really wanted a white one and they had every colour except white! I settled for a beige. Next I went to Holland and Barratt for fish oil capsules. On the way back to the bus stop I cut through M and S and there was a rack of belts, mostly white so I had one of those as well. When I got home H made me a coffee and a pot noodle for lunch. I read my 2 chapters of my book and its already so good. We watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner, steak pies with new potatoes and cauliflower.

No comments:

Post a Comment