Wednesday 27 April 2022

Wednesday

I got up at 6.50 and I was first up again! I made a pot of tea but waited for H to get up before I had my breakfast because I wanted him to cut me off a slice of bread so I could have toast. I didnt want eggs because we were having one for dinner tonight. I didnt slice one off myself because H says I cant cut it straight! After breakfast we had a coffee and I carried the vacume cleaner down ready to clean downstairs but H said he would do it so I washed the kitchen and toilet floors instead. I had already made the cream for my cake. We had our lunch and no 1 son came round. Its his birthday so we all had coffee and cake. He broubht H his birthday present round because its his birthday tomorrow. Next daughter, both granddaughters, great granddaughter and great grandson all arrived next so the house was full.H has now got loads of presents to open in the morning. I made a pot of tea we watched tipping point, had a shower and dinner. Sausages, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes and chips. Our little great grandson is coming along so well and is smiling and gurggling, such a happy little boy. His sister is a bundle of energy and doesnt sit atill for a minuite.

No comments:

Post a Comment