Monday 25 April 2022

Monday

I got up at 6.30 and put on a load of washing. I was first up for a change so I made a pot of tea and cooked my eggs. I also hard boiled 2 eggs for sons salad. When H came down he made the coffee. I hung out the washing when it was done and then I sat and read a new book till son got up. I emptied the dishwasher and we had another coffee. I sat about for most of the morning doing nothing much because son was leaving as soon as he had eaten his lunch. H had a mutton sandwich for his lunch and son and I had salad. When he left I changed into my shorts and went outside to do some gardening. The wind was chilly but the sun was lovely and there was not a cloud in the sky. We got a message from son when he got back and he said he had passed through several showers on his journey. I told him it was still nice here and then he said it had just begun to rain in London. ( its still nice here 19.05)I came in to watch tipping point then we had our baths, I made a pot of tea and we had our dinner. It was yesterdays left over meat and gravy and I cooked potatoes, the other half of my last free cabbage from work and cauliflower. Now I am going to try to stay awake for my soaps. We played crib again last night and he won 2/0

No comments:

Post a Comment