Thursday 7 April 2022

Thursday April showers.

I got up at 7 again, H was up again and had made the tea so I poured myself a cup. Before I drank it I remembered to weigh myself. I have lost .8 of a pound! One week I might manage to loose a whole pound! I dont suppose it will be any time soon because its Easter next weekend, after the one thats almost here and I cant resist Eastre eggs.I had 2 eggs for breakfast and then we had a coffee. The wind was blowing a gale all day! H put on a loaf of bread and I wrestled with my duvet cover and managed to get it back on, I hate that job. I vacumed the house, dusted the hall, dining room and lounge. I washed the kitchen floor and d/s toilet floor and cleaned the basin etc, I washed up all the big things and wiped all my worktops. Everywhere looks lovely. At 12.30 H made us a coffee and at 10.45 it was time for his spanish lesson so I sat in the conservatory with my coffee and my knitting where I stayed till he had finished. I got his loaf out when it was done. We had loads of showers during the day and this afternoon most of them were of hail. It was so noisy in the conservatory when it thundered on to the glass roof, I loved it. This afternoon we watched the tour of the Basque country, had our baths and I cooked dinner, spaghetti bolognase.

No comments:

Post a Comment