Friday 29 April 2022

Friday

I was woken up by H at 6.15 because its shopping day. We had our breakfast and I washed and dressed ready to go.When we got back I unpacked and put everything away, we had a coffee and I emptied the dishwasher. Before we went hhopping H put on a loaf of bread, it was going to be done by 11am. So he said we would cycle after that. I sat and read a bit of my book, just relaxing before my ride. By the time it got to 11 he said he didnt want to go so I didnt either. If I had known he wasnt going I would have gone out around 9.45 but by 11.10 I couldnt be bothered. So I changed my trousers and gardebed instead. I came in to get lunch, spaghetti on toast and coffee and then I went outside again, it was chilly outside today. I came in to watch the cycle race and H poured me a glass of his birthday wine. We watched tipping point, had our baths, I washed my hair and cooked dinner, quiche and chips. I had a slice of cake for pudding. Tomorrow we are meeting our daughter and son in law for a bike ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment