Wednesday 6 April 2022

Wednesday.

Igot up at 7.10 and put on a load of washing. H had been ..up since 6 made a pot of tea and had his breakfast, so I poured myself a cup. H was waiting for his coffee so we had a cup before I made and ate my porridge.As soon as I was ready we popped to Lidl because I needed some milk. I did buy a few other things too but I only spent £12.06 so I was pretty good. When we got home we had a coffee and a hot cross bun. I treated myself to a chapter of my book before going outside to work in the garden. I went in at 1 and we had lunch, crisps and a small glass of wine. I went back outside as soon as I was done and carried on with clearing and weeding the path. I think I have now done about 2 thirds of it and what I have done looks nice. I came in when my back couldnt take any more and finished my book which I have really enjoyed. There is only one downside to it, normally when this auther finishes a book, she tells you a bit about the next one, like the title of the one she is writing and a rough date for its arrival in the shops. But nothinh in mentoined in this one. I hope its not the end. H watched the tour of the Basque country while I was reading and when the race was over we watched the end of tipping point and had our dinner. Chicken and leek pie with cauliflower, broccoli and purple sprouting broccoli. We had a few showers today, they didnt last long but were quite heavy..

No comments:

Post a Comment