Tuesday 26 April 2022

Tuesday bike ride.

I got up at 6 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and cooked 2 eggs for breakfast. When H got up I poured ahe tea and read my book till H made the coffee. When I had drunk mine I hung out the washing and emptied the dish washer. We got the bikes out of the garage ready for our ride. I read a bit more of my book till H said we should get ready to go. We had a nice ride, almoss 31 miles, half along the track and the other half on the road. We had sunshine all the way round but the wind was very cold. After we had put the bikes away we had a coffee and I toasted us each a hot cross bun. This afternoon I made a cake because H is 84 on Thursday and its no 1 sons birthday tomorrow. Tomorrrow he is coming round so they can share the cake! H was all 'bah humbug' I dont want a cake! When I asked why not? He said we will have to eat it and it costs money to cook! I said, well tough I am making it anyway and he doesnt have to eat any. I am adding the filling tomorrow. We watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner, rice with chilli, and peaches and cream for pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment