Saturday 30 April 2022

Saturday the last day of April

It was almost 7 when I got up. I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. H had been up for an hour. He poured my tea and I had 2 eggs, 1 broke as I put it in the pan! Next we had a coffee and I hung out the washing. H got our bikes out and oiled the chains etc. I did a bit of clearing up and we got ready to go for a ride. We met our daughter and son in law and had a nice ride to Reepham station for drinks and snacks. The sun shone all the way round. When we got home and had put the bikes away we sat in the garden with a nice cold beer. It became more cloudy as the afternoon went on so I did a bit of work on the lawn edges, I have left them for so long they are taking ages to do. We had our baths and dinner was haddock, chips, peas and sweetcorn. Tomorrow H is going for a ride with our son in law and I am going on a fossel hunt. I havent found one for years so I dont hold out much hope of finding one. But who cares, it will be great fun and my happiest place is the seaside. There will be 4 of us so hopefully someone will be lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment