Thursday 28 April 2022

Thursday, Hubbys 🎂 (84)

I got up at 6.40, put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea and weighed myself. Its the first time I have remembered to do it for 3 weeks. I was quite pleased with the result, I had gained, but we have had Easter with eggs chocolate and loads of wine etc. Today I was 137.6 lbs and 3 weeks ago I was 137.4 lbs. I had eggs and tea for breakfast and after H had had his breakfast he made the coffee. He opened all his cards and presents and was so pleased with everything. After our coffee we popped to the shop and when we got home I got us a coffee. We both had a bath and got ready to go out to lunch. We went to Marsham Plough, its the first time we have been and it was nice we will go again. We shared a garlic bread starter, then H had lasagne with salad and toasted chiabatta. I had lambs liver and bacon on a bed of mashed potatoes, mixed veg and a yummy rich gravy. It was all washed down with a cider and as we were a bit full for dessert we had a milk shake. Mine wes banana and strawberry and H had crispy bacon and maple syrup! It sounds weird but was nice. When we got home we had a glass of birthday wine and watched an old film. I made a pot of tea but we werent hungry. No 1 son just rang to chat to his dad. H says he has had a lovely dey.

No comments:

Post a Comment