Thursday 21 April 2022

Thursday

I got just after 6, put on a load of washing and had eggs for breakfast. H was up just before me and had made the tea. Next we had a coffee and I hung out the washing. Next I vacumed all upstairs and downstairs and also dusted. I cleared up the kitchen etc and we got ready to go to the City. We parked at the foram and I went to my bank while H went to his. After that we went to the mall so I could get a new screen saver for my phone. The old one was so bad I could hardly see through it. We went home after that and had a coffee and a hot cross bun. After that I changed into my shorts and sat in the garden for half an hour. I got fed up with just sitting there so I finished clearing the garden path. Around 5 minuites after I had finished no 2 son arrived for the weekend, he is looking well and has a nice tan. H changed into his shorts and went ror a 5 mile run. When he got home we all had a beer and Son had a shower and we had our baths. My washing is nice and dry again. Dinner was nice, ribeye steaks with chestnut mushrooms, red peppers, potatoes, btoccoli and cauliflower. The men are watching old cycle races so I have come up to watch Emmerdale.

No comments:

Post a Comment