Sunday 17 April 2022

Easter Sunday.

I got up just before 7 and put on a load of washing. H was already up and had made the tea and he poured me a cup. I had eggs for breakfast (real ones) and we had a small coffee. I gave H his Easter egg and got told off for buying him one as I do every year. :) . He sat watching a bit of tv, I did a bit of clearing up and then started a new book. We got ready to go out on our bikes but H decided to try a bike that he had put together for no 2 son to potter about on. First he couldnt pump the front tyre up because it had a short valve and he couldnt get the pump on, so he changed the innertube for one with a long valve. We then got ready to go for a ride. We went outside only to find the front tyre was flat! H was not happy! He took the front wheel out of his best bike and used that. We enjoyed our ride, 18 and a bit miles. H was fine without his motor but it was slow. I didnt mind I was enjoying the countryside and saw my first bluebells of the season. When we got home we had soup for lunch and a hot cross bun followed by choc eggs. We were going to sit outside but the wind was stronger than yesterday and it wasnt really warm enough. We had our baths and dinner, pork with purple sptouting broccoli, carrots and potatoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment