Friday 15 April 2022

Good Friday

I got up at 4 because I couldnt sleep. I put on a load of washing but waited till 6 before making the pot of tea. H came down at 6.30 and sliced the bread off for our toast. I had butter and marmite on mine. After breakfast we got ready to go to Asda. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away while H got our bikes out and made the coffee. I sat and read my magazine and as soon as I had done we got ready to go for a bike ride. We just rode round our local lanes.We just pootled along as I was feeling a bit rough after very little sleep. We saw loads of buzzards, some kestrels, a hare and our first 2 swallows of the summer. We did 29 and a bit miles. When we got home we put the bikes away and we had a coffee and tomato soup for lunch. For pud we had M and S chocolate hot cross buns delish! H had a glass of wine and I went and sat in the sun but I wasnt out there long because it wasnt really warm enough. The sun was hazy and the wind was quite strong so I went in and made a pot of tea. We had our baths after tipping point, I washed my hair. when I came down i cooked dinner, pizza, side salad and chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment