Sunday 10 April 2022

Sunday

We got up at 7 and had our breakfast,H had toast and I had eggs. After breakfast we had a coffee and H got the bikes out of the garage. I emptied the dishwasher etc and at 9.30 we got ready to go out on our bikes.We rode 32 and a bit miles all along country lanes and it was lovely, the sun was shining and the wind was light. We saw more cyclists than cars! It felt like lockdown all over again. When we got home H took the battery off his bike and I put the bikes away. Next I made the coffee and toasted us each a hot cross bun. H had a tin of tomato soup and I had a banana. I did a bit of clearing up and sat down when H poured me a glass of wine. Later we had a bath and then dinner. Quiche with potato wedges and roast cauliflower. We have both had a nice day, I am slowly getting faster on my bike and actually got a well done from H when we got home. Tomorrow is my last day at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment