Sunday 24 April 2022

Sunday

I got up at 6.30 and H, who was just up poured me a cup of tea.Next we had a coffee and I cooked my eggs. We sat and watched tv till our son came down at around 9. 05. H made him a coffee and I emptied the dishwasher. We decided to cycle on the road today as the track can be rather busy on Sundays. So we biked to Hayden, my favourite little village and it has a fablous cafe. Son and I were on our mountain bikes but H was on a road bike. ( no motor). When we were almost there, there were hundreds of cyclists coming away! The most I have seen together since I went to a cycle race. We all had a drink, Hand I had hot chocolate, with marshmallows and whipped cream and son had coffee, he and I had cake. It was a lovely ride in the sun but rather windy. We did 26 miles so this week I have done 119 miles. When we got home we put the bikes away and I got lunch while H made the coffee. Son had his usual salad and H and I nhad biscuits, cheese, sausage, olives and wine.son went outside to work on his van while H and I wacched a Morse. When it was over I got dinner. I had put the leg of lamb in the oven earlier. Dinner was delicous, lamb with potatoes, carrots, broccoli, cabbage and gravy.

No comments:

Post a Comment