Wednesday 20 April 2022

Wednesday

I got up just before 7 and as I was first up for a change i made a pot of tea. I had eggs for breakfast. After H was up and had eaten his breakfast he made us a coffee. H decided he was going to ride his best bike (motor free). He got my bike out of the garagewe got ready to go. It was quite windy but the sun was out all the way round. Its a very hilly route and over 41 miles with no cafe stop. The furtherH went the better he felt and when he finished he wasnt weezing, coughing or breathless! He is so pleased with this ride. It was really a bit far for me but we made it. When we got home we had a beer and shared a packet of crisps. I did nothing all afternoon! We had our baths, I made a pot of tea and cooked dinner. We had liver, leeks, onions and potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment