Friday 22 April 2022

Friday

I got up at 5.55 and put on a load of washing. I had eggs for breakfast because we had no bread. As soon as we were done we got ready and went to Asda. When we got home I put everything away and we had our coffee and a cake. I hung out the washing and emptied the dish washer. H and I got the 3 bikes out of the garage and at 10 we all got ready to go out on our bikes. We had a lovely ride, we used the track because it was so windy but we were nicely sheltered off road. We cycled to a cafe where Son treated us to coffee and cakes. We carried on to Reepham where I went to the butchers for bacon and a cornish pastie for H's lunch. I also went to the shop next door for a cromer crab for my lunch. When we got home we had done 22 and a bit miles so now I have done over 90 miles this week.Son had a salad and went outside and spent all afternoon cleaning his van. After tipping point I had a bath and washed my hair. Dinner was duck legs with potatoes, carrots, peas, cauliflower and broccoli. On my last day at work I hurt my back pulling up leeks and its still not right so I have come upstairs and I am laying flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment