Wednesday 13 April 2022

Wednesday

I got up at 7.10, put on a load of washing and had tea and eggs for breakfast. We had a coffee and then we began to fit a new thing on to our central heating because the pump stopped working. H had to lower the water in the headder tank so we didnt get water everywhere. It was horrible, he was up in the loft handing me down buckets of water to tip away. It all took ages but went well and we were finished by lunch time. We had a coffee and cheese and biscuits. H poured us a glass of wine. Unfortunatly, the heating came on and we were really pleased with what we had done but then it stopped working again! So we have to look for other fault in the system. I went outside to do a bit of weeding which is how I relax, I felt just one spot of rain and thought I would get the washing in but before I had even lowered the linen line the skies opened and I got soaked! I made a pot of tea and we watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner. Bredded cod with potato wedges, grilled tomatoes and roast cauliflower. H is checking our heating system on google to see what else he needs to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment