Friday 8 April 2022

Friday bike ride

I got up at 6 this morning because we were going shopping. H cut me off a slice of bread and I had toast for breakfas. I put Wednesdays washing in the tumble drier because I havent been able to get it dry. When we got home from Asda I unpacked and put everything away while H made the coffee. At 10 we got ready to go out on our bikes. We had a nice ride, the sun was lovely but the wind was bitter, we did 32 and a bit miles. It was lovely all round Blickling, the hedges are turning green and lots of trees are leafing up. When we got home we put the bikes away and for lunch we had turkey sandwiches, made with the last of our Christmas turkey, also a coffee. I didnt do much this afternoon, read a bit of a book, had a bath, washed my hair and cooked dinner. chilli con carni with rice. Tomorrow H and I are having ou 4th covid jab.

No comments:

Post a Comment