Tuesday 12 April 2022

Tuesday.

I got up 7 oclock and put on a load of washing. H was just up but had made the tea so I had a cup. Next we had a coffee and I cooked eggs for breakfast. I hung out the washing and H got our bikes out of the garage. Yesterday he went to Halfords and bought me a mirror for my bike so he fitted it to my handle bars before we went for a ride. We cycled to Holt and went to Charlies cafe where H got us coffee and cake, it was yummy. It was head wind all the way home so hard work and its a very hilly ride. We did almost 41 miles. When we got home we had a coffee and I had a banana. I filled my bird feeders, filled the bird bath and watered the dry bed at the side of the house. I got the washing in, dry, we watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner, chicken breasts with mashed potato, leek and purple sprouting broccoli with gravy. Tomorrow we are going to tackle the horrible job of sorting out our central heating pump that went wrong about 4 weeks ago. the worst bit it draining some water out. Its always such a messt job.

No comments:

Post a Comment