Thursday 14 April 2022

Thursday

I got up at 10 past six and put on a load of washing. We had a cup of tea,H had toast and I had porridge. Next we had a coffee and I hung out the first load of washing and put on a second load. H vacumed downstairs while I cleaned the downstairs loo, washing the floor etc. He took the cleaner upstairs for me and I vacumed up there. First thing this morning it was pretty misty and the windows were very damp so I went outside and did them all with my window vacum thing and the water that came off was filthy, I think it was all that sarah sand. Around 11 our daughter, granddaughter and our 2 great grand children all arrived. It was nice enough to sit outside, our great granddaughter wanted to to hunt for treasure which we look for in mole hills but I havent got moles in my garden. (thank goodness). Our daughter and granddaughter each brought me a botthe of wine as a retirement preaent! I certainly wasnt expecting that! Also our g,daughter made us 6 muffins which were so yummy, carrot cake with cream and icing carrots on top g g daughter had all the carrots! H decided to try out his best light road bike. He thought he was going to just do 10 miles but I think it was harder than he thought it was going to be because he only did 4 miles and he had had enough. Even though there was no wind my washing all dried because the sun was so warm. our daughter gave us some M and S chocolate hot cross buns and when they left we had one for our lunch. F or dinner tonight we had jacket potatoes with a mince sauce tipped over the top and garnished with grated cheese. This afternoon I had a phone call from the hospital saying they had a canclation next Tuesdaya d would I like it. I had been told there was an eight month wait so this is a real bonus, I said yes and thank you very much. I think we will go out on our bikes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment