Tuesday 30 November 2021

Tuesday (work)

I got up at 5.30 and put some wet washing into the tumble drier. I had eggs for breakfast with my mug of tea. I packed my cheese, tomato and bottle of water and sat and read my book till 7 am. I washed and dressed etc. and got ready to go to work. I had to walk to leeks and trim them till 10 oclock when Andy came to give me a lift bact to the shed for our break. When that was over we had to go to the turnip bed and trim 6 boxes of turnips, it took us ages to fill 6 boxes because they are so small. We moved to leeks after that and trimmed them till 12.30 when we went back to the yard to wash everything. By the time it was all done it was my home time. When I got home H made me a coffee and we had a mince pie. I also had a banana. I read a bit of my book and then had a shower and got ready to go to the dentist. I had 2 fillings I didnt need an injection because they were only small but it still cost me £156.10 daylight robbery, but has to be done. When I got home H made a pot of tea and we had our tea, H had poached eggs on toast and I had cheese on toast. I had an apple and an orange as well. I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment