Sunday 7 November 2021

Sunday, a good day..

I got up ar around 6.30 and put on a load of washing. I had eggs for breakfast with my big mug of tea. I hung the washing out when it was done and H made the coffee. I sat and finished my book and sew up my knitting. I cooked some beetroot, emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. H had already taken the bikes out of the garage befote I was even up! The wind was really strong and I dont think H wanted to go out, he said to me, do you really want to go out this morning? Yes I said I am looking forward to it! So he didnt say any more. I changed and was compleatly ready and waiting before he went up to put his cycle gear on. we were going to do a' long one' but it was sooooo windy and really hard work, H said we will cut it a bit short and I cant say I was sorry. However we both enjoyed it.An extra bonus was a huge phesent laying in the road having just been hit by a car. The poor thing was dead but still warm and not a mark on him. H managed to get it in his back pack with the legs sticking up in the air. Its the biggest one we have ever had. I didnt pluck it I sliced the skin of the breast open and sliced the the breast off and cut our the legs. I got all my washing dry, we had a coffee and cheese and biscuits for lunch. My beetroot had cooled so I sliced them up and covered it in vinegar. For dinner we had quiche with mushrooms and garden peas, ice cream for pudding. I have just spread the cream on my nose again, its day five of twenty eight!

No comments:

Post a Comment