Sunday 14 November 2021

Sunday.

I didnt post yesterday because I was unwell. I had awful stomach cramps and a swollen gland on the left side which was so bad I could hardly open my mouth! I was up all night with an upset stomach which still isnt right! I also felt dizzy and light headded. I then checked the possable side effects of my chemical peel medication. and it said if you have any of these problems contact your doctor imediatly abd the first one on the list was diarrhoea! They had given me a number to ring if I had problems so I did. They were very good, spoke to a doctor and got back to me. They told me to stop using the cream straight away and I have to go back to the hospital in the new year. I havent eaten much today but I have drunk loads. Already my neck is feeling a bit better so I hope I will be fit for work tomorrow. Dinner tonight was phesent and lamb with roast squash, roast sweet potatoes and leek. Mashed potato, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and gravy. We had ice cream for pudding. Our son worked on his van this morning and went for a run this afternoon. I have done nothing much.

No comments:

Post a Comment