Sunday 28 November 2021

Sunday. (Snow)

I got up at 6.50 ang H had made the teaso he poured me a cup. I made myself a bowl of porridge for breakfast and then we had a coffee. I put on a load of washing but didnt hang it out out because, first it was raining, then sleeting and finally it was snowing. It didnt lay because everywhere is so wet but we had snow flurries on and off all day. I took some chicken out of the freezer fot dinner tonight and got ready to turbo. I hadnt been on long when H brought up the phone and it was our eldest son ringing to ask how we are. When we had finished our conversation I carried on with my ride. I did 22.6 miles averaging 17.2 mph. When I finished I made us a coffee and we had it with a hot mince pie and cream.I also had a banana. This afternoon we watched a film, it was called Inside man and was very good. I cooked dinner and also had a bath. Dinner was chicken with carrots cabbage and mashed potato with lots of gravy. Now I am going upstairs to watch S C D results while His down here watching another film. Its 2 degrees at the moment and hasnt been much above that all day. I hope its a bit warmer tomorrow because I will be outside in the field pulling up leeks and digging up carrots etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment