Saturday 27 November 2021

Saturday.

We both got up at 6.15 and had our breakfast. H had prunes with yogurt then toast and I had eggs. We both had a cup of tea. As soon as we had done we got ready to go to Asda. H filled the car with petrol while I did the shopping. When we got home H made the coffee while I unpacked and put everything away.We had a jam and cream do nut with it. I emptied the dishwasher and tidied the kitchen etc. I was raining so I couldnt go out on my bike so I changed my mind and decided to make a Christms after all. I thought it might help me get into the spirit of Christmas because I am not really feeling it this year yet. The cake has turned out well and it must have worked a bit because I got my Christmas cards out and began to write some of them, I have done almost a quarter.As it was such a horrible day I made some soup for lunch which was very tasty. It was mainly black kale, with half a potato an onion,carrot, half a turnip and a vegie cube. I had stilton crumbled into mine but H doesnt lie it, he loved the soup and had a second bowl. After my shower I cooked dinner, we had haddock, chips and corn on the cob with ice cream for pud. We also had a rum and coke! It was so nice we had another! I think its the first time I have ever bought rum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment