Monday 15 November 2021

Monday

I got up at 5.45, put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea and had my breakfast. (eggs). I packed my snack, tomato cheese and water. I got ready for work and then read my book till it was time for me to go. We werent very busy, I had to do 25 bunches of beetroot, 6 bunches of purple carrots and 48 bunches of orange ones. Then I joined Andy on kale, 10 boxes of curly and 2 boxes of black. We took everything to the yard and had our break. After that we washed and packed everything, (Andy dropped a celeriac on my head! It weighed almost a kilo! ) I had to walk to leeks and trimmed them for the rest of the morning. The boss said I dont have to go in tomorrow! When I got home H made me a coffee. I sat all afternoon till it was time to prepare dinner. We had a mixed grill, sausages, venison burgers, gammon, fried onions, eggs, potato wedges and sweet potato wedges, it was yummy. Dessert was apple and cream. I have felt so much better today! The gland in my neck is almost back to normal, my lag has stopped colapsing and my stomach has settled down. It amazes me that putting a thin layer of cream on my nose could cause such dammage to the rest of my body!

No comments:

Post a Comment