Tuesday 9 November 2021

Tuesday

I got up at 5.35 and had my usual breakfast. I packed cheese and cucumber and sat and read fot a bit till it was time to wash and dress ready to go to work. H put on a loaf of bread. when I got to work the boss asked me if I would take my lunch with me! I was trimming leeks from 8 till 12.30 when I had to go down to the yard to help wash them. I sat on a box in the middle of the leek field eating my cheese and cucumber! He is so tightht didnt want to pay me to walk back from the shed after break! When I got home H made me a coffee and as his loaf smelt so good I had the crust spread with butter for my lunch. After lunch I went into the garden and half filled my brown garden rubbish bin. When I went in I made a pot of tea and we had tea and bisciuts while watching tipping point. We had our baths and then dinner, spaghetti bolognase. We havent had it for ages and it was nice. Today is day 7 of my chemical burn and I am beginning to see the red burnt look they warned me about. Tomorrow I am working again but I have done enough leeks ao tomorrow is beetroot and carrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment