Wednesday 10 November 2021

Wednesday

Igot up at 5.20, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I packed my work snack and dressed ready for work. I sat and read till it was time to go. I was really busy at work, I had to do 50 bunches of beetroot, 12 bunches of purple carrots and 192 bunches of carrots. That is 254 bunches of things 254 pieces of string I had to cut and 254 knots I had to tie. I have to say my poor hands are quite swollen and my thumbs have gone numb. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a banana and a bun. I just sat all afternoon because I am so tired. We watched tipping point, I had a bath but H had had a shower after his ride on the turbo. Dinner was liver with fried leek, garlic, new potatoes and peas.I roasted us some chestnuts for us and they were nice. Tomorrow our granddaughter is going into hospital to have her second child, they have a daughter and tomorrow she will have a baby brother, our second great grandchild. l wish her all the luck in the world and hope she is soon home again. No work for me tomorrow, the boss had a word with me when I left off and said I wont have to work for 4 days much longer and next week might be my last Tuesday so I will look forward to extra days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment