Thursday 4 November 2021

Thursday y

I didnt get up till 7.30! It was an amazing sleep. H poured me a mug of tea and as soon as I had drunk it he made me a coffee. I had eggs for breakfast. After I was dressed I emptied the vacum cleaner and vacumed upstairs. H was having a spanish lesson this morning so I sat and knitted till he left then I went to the pain cave ( from now on I have changed its name to the torcher chamber!) It was so bad, I really struggled to keep pedaling at 10 miles an hour where I used to average over 18 miles without even trying. I only managed to do 10 miles and I felt so ill I thought I was going to faint. When H got home I told him about it and said I would never use it again but he said he thinks it might be ok next time so I might try it once more. I managed to do a bit in the garden and filled my brown garden bin ready for collection. We had a cup of tea while watching tipping point, had our baths and then dinner. Chicken bacon and sausage wraps with potatoes, curly kale, romanesque, leek, cauliflower and gravy. We had some roast chestnuts as well. Its work again for me tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment