Friday 5 November 2021

Friday .

Igot up at 5.30, put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea. Ihad 2 eggs for breakfast and packed a slice of cheese and a tomato for work.I hung out my washing, dressed and got ready to go to work. I had to trim leeks till coffee break and after break pick the tomatoes. I had picked them all by 11.40 so the boss said I could go home! H was suprised to see me.H made me a coffee and I had a banana. I got my washing in and it was dry which is a bonus. I didnt do much this afternoon because I am so tired. We watched tipping point, had our baths, I washed my hair and then cooked dinner. We had burgers, sausages, bacon, fried leeks, eggs and potato wedges. We also had roast chestnuts again. After dinner I treated my nose with the cream so thats day 3 done and dusted. Tomorrow we are going shopping first thing and I hope the weather is good so we can go for a bike ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment