Wednesday 3 November 2021

Wednesday

It was 2 degrees when I got up, I put on a load of washing and had my eggs for breakfast. I packed my snack for work, dressed, hung out the washing and got ready to go to work. Its the first time I have worked 3 mornings in a row for ages, I have tomorrow off but have to go again Friday. Today at work it was loose carrots, bunched carrots, bunched beetroot, loose parsnips and a whole load of washing and packing them all. when I got home H hadnt got the washing in before the pouring rain and it was wetter than it was when I put it out. We had a coffee and I had a babana. We watched tipping point, had our baths and I cooked dinner, cod and chips with baked beans and mayo. It was nice. On monday I went to the and collected the cream I have bee prescribed to burn the dead skin off my nose and this evening I spread some on to my nose and now I have to do it every day for the next 27 days. For dinner we had fish and chips with baked beans and mayo.It was nice, and I cooked loads of chips. I also roasted some chestnuts and now I am stuffed. I am looking forward to my day off tomorrow, its a shame it will probibly be raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment