Saturday 20 November 2021

Saturday

I got up at 5.45 and had eggs for breakfast. I went to wake up H at 6.15 but as I started up the stairs he opened the door. I put on a load of washing and poured the tea. Next I went up to dress ready to go shopping. H said he didnt feel too good so I told him I would go on my own. After Asda I went to M and S food and bought a nice pizza for dinner tonight which we will have with salad, a couple of chicken ham and leek pies, and some cheese straws. When I got home I unpacked, put everything away, hung out the washing and we had a coffee and an egg custard. I sat and read my magazine, sent an email to my brother in New Zealand abd then began to get ready to go out on my bike. I got it out of the garage, filled my water bottle and off I went. A year ago todat rode what we call our 26 so I decided I would do it again ( more or less) I really enjoyed the ride and wasnt trying too hard, I stopped several times because I was looking for Cawstons village sign. I asked a few of the locals but some didnt have a clue, one sent me in the wrong direction but I finally found it. Sas yoy can see I did a fair bit of messing about. Now a year ago our average mph was 13.2 and that is what I did today on my own so I am well chuffed. when I got home. we had coffee with a hot mince pie and squirty cream then later red wine with cheese straws. I had a shower when I got home and I got the washing in so I wont be doing much else till its time for me to go upstairs to watch S C D. I have a very nice day. H is feeling a bit better than he was this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment