Wednesday 24 November 2021

Wednesday

I cant believe I overslept this morning! I didnt get up till 6.42. I had eggs and tea for breakfast, packed my tomato, cheese and water, washed and dressed and went to work. I had to go with Andy and we bunched tomatoes first, then I bunched beetroot while A cut cabbages. We went to the yard and washed the carrots and beetroot and had our break. After break I had to walk back to leeks and trim them till Andy came for me. On the way back to the yard we had to dig up and trim 25 celeriac. It was time for me to go home and I dont have to go tomorrow thank goodness, I am so tired. H made me a coffee and we had a mince pie. I did nothing all afternoon, I couldnt even be bothered to read a book. We watched tipping point, had our baths and I cooked dinner. It was spaghetti bolognase.

No comments:

Post a Comment