Monday 29 November 2021

Monday

I got up at 5.50, made a pot of tea and cooked 2 eggs for breakfast. I packed my snack for work and then washed up all the things that wouldnt go into the dishwasher last night because H threw a hissy fit and told meI had to cook less so I didnt mess so much up!,! hes lost the plot!! As soon as he was up I brought the dyson downstairs and vacumed all the way through. I dressed, packed my work bag and went to work in the rain. I had to pick 15 bunches of beetroot, 5 bunches of purple carrots and 36 bunches of carrots. when that was done I packed cauliflowers for Andy 8 crates. Next we had to drive to turnips and trim 1 box. We went back to the yard and had to wash and pack the turnips and the beetroot so the boss could diliver and we had our break. By then the rain had stopped and the sun was out. After break I had to walk to leeks and I trimmed them till 12.50. Andy had joined me and by the time we went down we had 12 boxes. We just had to get 4 celeriac on our way to the yard. When I got home H made me a coffee and he also had a mince pie waiting for me. This afternoon I started a new book, had a bath and cooked dinner. We had sausages, mushrooms, eggs, baked beans and potato wedges with brown sauce. Work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment