Thursday 18 November 2021

Thursday

I got up just before 7, H was up and had made the tea. I made myself a bowl of porridge, poured a mug of tea and had my breakfast. We also had a proper coffee. After I was dressed I went outside and put some more garden rubbish in our brown bin which is being emptied tomorrow. When I came back in we had an instant coffee and I went upstairs, changed into my cycle gear, H set the turbo trainer up for me and I had a short ride. I did 15.1 miles and my average was 17 mph. When I had finished I had a shower, some cream crackers and cheese for lunch and we got ready to go and see out new baby great grandson. He is beautiful. We didnt stay long because I think our granddaughter is pretty tired. At the moment he has got his days and nights the wrong way round so she isnt getting any sleep.When we got home I read some of my book, vacumed upstairs and the stairs before cooking dinner. We had chinese chicken, chips and peas cooked in the air frier. I had a bit of a problem because we had a power cut so it went off and I wasnt sure how long it had been going for, so when I reset it it was guess work but I struck lucky and both chicken and chips were perfectly cooked. Its work for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment