Monday 8 November 2021

Monday

I got up at 5.30, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I packed cheese and cucumber for my snack, plus my bottle of water. I hung out the washing, made my bed , dressed and got ready to go to work. The car was frozen up again but H cleared it for me so I could leave at my usual time. I had to pick 12 bunches of beetroot, 10 bunches of purple carrots and 48 bunches of carrots. Andrew came and picked me and my veg up, took us to the yard and we washed and packed it all so the boss could go out and deliver it all. I packed some leeks and we had our break. As soon as that was over I had to go back to the field and trim leeks forthe rest of the morning. When I got home no 1 son was there, he had come to visit his dad. H made me a coffee and I had one of my cocoanut and choc chip buns, nice. When our son left we watched tipping point, had our baths and then dinner. It was cod mornay with cauliflower and potatoes I made some extra cheese sauce which was yummy. Today is day 6 of my ' chemical burn ', so far I have not felt it at all but I think its starting to redden up a bit. I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment