Saturday 6 November 2021

Saturday

H came in and woke me up at 6.15 and by the time I came downstairs he had poured my tea and sliced me off a round of bread ready to toast. We had our breakfast and then I washed and dressed and we went to Asda for our weekly shop. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away while H made the coffee. I sat and read my magazine and then after I had vacumed downstairs I made some cocoanut and choc chip buns. While they were baking I got my bike out of the garage and changed into my cycle gear so I could go for a ride. I made us a coffee and H told me not to go too far because he will go out with me tomorrow for a longer ride. He is going to use a road bike so its harder for me to keep up on my mountain bike. when I got home he had made a huge bowl of pop corn! So we had it for lunch with a glass of red wine. We had a shower and I cooked dinner, steak pies with potatoes cauliflower, carrots and leek. Now I am watching S C D.

No comments:

Post a Comment