Wednesday 17 November 2021

Wednesday work.

I got up at 5.45after an awful nights sleep H has got vertigo and is so dizzy so most of the night I was listening for him to get up and I didnt want him to fall down the stairs. I had eggs for breakfast, packed cheese and tomato for lunch, put on a load of washing and got ready to go to work. I had to go with Andy and we had to pick 52 bunches of beetroot and then leeks till break, we had trimmed 7 boxes of leeks. After break I had to bunch carrots till home time, Andy joined me around midday. We did 192 bunches and I had to fork them all up because the soil is drying out. When I got home I made H and me a coffee and toasted us both a hot cross bun. I got the washen in and it was almost dry! We watched tipping point, had our baths and then dinner, yesterdays leftover stew. Tomorrow we are going to see our great grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment