Thursday 11 November 2021

Thursday ( day 9 of chemical skin removal)

I got up at 6.30 and had my breakfast.H was up so as soon as I had drunk my tea he made the coffee. Today our granddaughter was going into hospital for a C section and I couldnt settle into doing anything! When H went for his spanish lesson he dropped me off at our daughters and picked me up on his way back. While I was there our granddaughter and her husband came round to leave their daughter on their way to the hospital. This was around 10 oclock and we thought she was under the knife at 1.30. But she wasnt seen till after 3 oclock the wait for her must have been awful but worth it because they now have a beautiful son as well as a dear little daughter. On our way home we went to our favourite chip shop and had fish and chips for lunch, so yummy. Washed down with a can of shandy. We didnt want any tea but we had a cuppa and a mince pie complements of our daughter. TOMORROW I AM AT WORK AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment