Friday 12 November 2021

Friday ( day 10 of my chemical peel)

I got up at 5.35 and put yesterdays washing in the tumble drier. I had my breakfast, I had to have 3 eggs because the first 2 I put in the pan the yolks broke! I packed my lunch and read a bit of my book till it was time to get ready to leave for work. I had to pick 12 bunches of beetroot, 18 bunches of purple carrots and then 10 boxes of curly kale. We were just about to go down to wash and pack everything (it was pouring with rain) when Andy, his partner Sonia and their dog Lou Lou all walked up the field. He is on holiday this week and had brought their new dog to show us. They were going to walk round the field but it was so wet they cut it short. Andrew and I washed and packed everything and put it in the van for the boss to deliver and then had our break. After break Andrew went off to do a gardening job and I walked back up the field to trim leeks. I did 10 boxes. I went to the butchers on the way home. When I got home H said our youngest granddaughter was about to come round, he made me a coffee a she was here before I had drunk it. When she left I cleaned the downstairs cloakroom. She was off to see her brand new nephew when she left us our first great grandson. We hope to see him on Thursday. I made a pot of tea and we watched tipping point. I had a bath and washed my hair. This is day 10 of my chemical peel and my nose and cheeks are looking rather blotchy. However its not too uncomfortable yet. Just another 18 days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment