Tuesday 16 November 2021

Tuesday

I got up at 6.15,made a pot of tea and cooked 2 eggs for my breakfast. Because I dont have to work we had a coffee. I hung out yesterdays washing because the sun was shining and it was a lovely morning. At 9 oclock H and I got ready and went to the City. He went to his bank and I went to mine. I bought my 2022 diary and we came hime again. One of my hearing aids has stopped working so next time I go to the City I will take it in and see if it can be repaired. I will go on my own and have a nice wander around, H is not into shopping. When we got home we had a coffee and a banana and got ready to go out on our bikes. We all went down the track as far as Whitwell station and back again. Its as far as H wanted to go and we were glad to get him out for s bit of exersize. When we got home we had a cup of tea and a bowl of roast chestnuts. I made a beef stew for dinner which was quite tasty, a pound and a half of stewing steak from my butcher which was so tender. Our son is leaving this evening because he has to work tomorrow and so do I. On thursday H and I are going to see our new great grandson. Icant wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment