Thursday 25 November 2021

Thursday dentist.

I got up at 6.35, made a pot of tea, put yesterdays washing into the tumble drier and cooked 2 eggs and had my breakfast. I had just finished my pint mug of tea when I picked up my diary and realised its my weigh in day. T here was no way I would do it after I had eaten my breakfast so I will have to try to remember next Thursday. The sun was shining and it looked like a beautiful day so when H got up I told him I was going to get ready to go out on my bike right away. He made us a coffee while I went up and washed and dressed in my lycra.I came down, drank my coffee and went to get my bike out of the garage only to find it had begun to rain! I thought I would hang on and see if it stopped so I started a new book. It kept raining on and off so I gave up, changed and we had another coffee. When it was time for H to have hid skype spanish lesson I want upstairs and vacumed, dusted etc. I also did all the ironing up to date. For lunch we had toast, I butter and marmite on mine and H had a toasted cheese sandwich. As soon as I had eaten mine I decided to ride in the pain cave. I rode for an hour and did 17.8 miles so at least I had a bit of exersize. This afternoon I had a dental appointment (check up) She asked if I had any problems and I said I had 2 fillings that had fallen out. I was luckly because dental appointments are like hens teeth, hard to come by but they had had a cancelation next Tuesday afternoon so I can get my teeth fixed before Christmas. When we got home I cooked dinner, duck legs with roast potatoes, carrots and leeks. As soon as I had eaten mine I went upstairs because H is having some sort of skype spanish Christmas party!,!

No comments:

Post a Comment