Saturday 4 July 2020

Saturday

I got up at 6.22 so that was a bit of a lay in for me. I put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea. I had porridge for a change. We had a coffee and I hung out the washing. I dressed and made the bed then I spent quite a bit of time altering one of my face masks. It had elastic loops that go round your ears and because I have small ears and my hearing aids are already behind them the elastic keeps popping off. So first I changed the loops to go round my head instead. Next I found a stiff plastic bag tie and have sewn it inside so I can bend it to the shape of my nose. It has all worked really well. Next I made a pan full of raspberry jam which is delicious. I went out on my bike but it rained and when I got too wet I came home again, stopping at the shop for 2 crabs on my way home. I ended up doing nine and three quarter miles. It wasn’t far but at least I got some exercise in the fresh air. We had crab rolls for lunch and a coffee. H rode 50 miles in the pain cave. Today I found some wool so I can do a bit of knitting,I am tired of playing patience. For dinner tonight we had breaded cod with chips, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes and peas. We watched Ninja warrior and both our sons rang for a chat which was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment