Tuesday 28 July 2020

Windy Tuesday.

I got up at 5.25 and had egg and courgette for breakfast with a mug of tea. I Packed a lettuce and tomato sandwich and a bottle of water, dressed and watered my tomatoes. I hoped I wouldn’t have to water as we had some rain last night but we didn’t have enough to do much good. I made the bed, dressed and went to work. I had to weed for the first hour then we went planting for the last time this year. We planted cabbages, curly kale, black kale and broccoli. There are still some lettuce to plant but we don’t use the planter for that. We had finished by 11.35 so I went back to the hand weeding and did it till one o’clock. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a raspberry bun with it. The wind was awful at work, we all got covered in dust and my eyes still feel sore and gritty. We watched tipping point, had a bath and then dinner. It was a pasta dish and was very tasty. Beef mince with onion, garlic, peas, chopped tomatoes and Worcestershire sauce. I don’t have to go to work tomorrow so I hope I can lay in. Working in the wind always wears me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment