Thursday 2 July 2020

Thursday 2nd of July.

I got up at 5.45 made a pot of tea and toast and had my breakfast. I made a cheese and cucumber roll and a bottle of water for my break at work. I sat and watched tv for a while and then dressed made the bed and got ready to go to work. The boss said we were really busy. I had to pick beetroot first, 120 bunches, all the bunches had 5 in and lots had 6 because they were smaller. So that was a lot of beetroot! We picked 30 bunches of golden beetroot and then went to carrots. We had to have masses of them as well. We are running out of carrots and it will be a couple of weeks before the next bed is ready. We picked 42 bunches of spring onions and finally radishes. We only had time to do 20 bunches before it was my home time. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a banana and a bun with it. We had an ice cream and when I made a pot of tea we had a cup and with it a biscuit and a square of chocolate.we watched tipping point and I had a shower. When that was done I watered the pots and the tomatoes and then cooked dinner. We had quiche with carrots and beans. I don’t have to work again till Monday so H said if it’s not wet tomorrow we will go out on our bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment