Friday 10 July 2020

Friday.

I got up just before 6 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and had egg and courgette for breakfast. As soon as I had eaten it I cleaned my teeth and dressed ready to go to Asda for the first time in weeks. I haven’t been shopping since the middle of March. I wore my mask and gloves and off we went. It was absolutely fine. It took ages to do because I walked up and down every isle in the shop. Anyway it all went well and I managed to get everything on my list except some oat bran so I was happy. When I got home I unpacked and put everything away. We had a coffee and an egg custard and I went out to tie up and take the shoots out of the tomatoes. I took some of the bottom leaves off as well to let a bit of sunlight in. Next I pulled up loads of poppies that have finished blooming because I don’t want them all to seed. I am leaving just one or two of each colour. H had a turbo and when he had done I made us a coffee and we had it with some soup, a hot cross bun and some cherries. I want back outside to do more gardening till it rained, then I came in and did a bit of dusting. We watched tipping point with a cup of tea and then I had a bath, washed my hair and cooked dinner.we had one of Asda’s giant chicken and bacon pizzas, it was delicious, we had salad with it with our first tomatoes from the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment